NY Rocks Vodka
Specially sourced American Maize (corn) is grown in the heartland and then transformed in the Empire State. Rocks Vodka is distilled six times and then carbon filtered for a clean, crisp finish with a unique flavor profile. Our water comes from two surface reservoirs in the Catskill and Delaware region of the Hudson Valley. Subtle hints of vanilla, liquorice, and fennel come through, rounded out by bright citrus and a smooth, full-bodied mouthfeel. A perfect base in everything from a Martini to a Moscow Mule, and living up to its name, smooth enough to enjoy on the ROCKS.
ABV – 40% | 750ml | 80 Proof
COLOR – Rich gold
NOSE – Complex with hints of vanilla.
PALATE – Smooth, medium balanced with fruit, oak and spice.
FINISH – Long with sweet dried fruits, oak and spice.
Ways To Enjoy
NY Rocks Vodka Cocktail Vesper
3 ounces gin
1 ounce vodka
1/2 ounce Lillet blanc aperitif
Garnish: lemon twist
1. Add the gin, vodka and Lillet blanc into a mixing glass with ice and stir until well-chilled.
2. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
3. Express the oils from a lemon twist over the drink, rub the twist along the rim of the glass and drop it into the cocktail.
1 1/2 ounces vodka
1/2 ounce Aperol
3/4 ounce St-Germain elderflower liqueur
3/4 ounce freshly squeezed ruby red grapefruit juice
3/4 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 Tbsp egg white
Garnish: expressed grapefruit twist
1. Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker and dry-shake (without ice).
2. Add ice and shake again until well-chilled.
3. Strain into a chilled coupe glass.
4. Express a grapefruit twist over the top and discard.
Porn Star Martini
1 1/2 ounces vodka
1/2 ounce passion fruit liqueur (such as Passoã or De Kuyper)
1 ounce passion fruit puree
1/2 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
1/2 ounce vanilla simple syrup
2 ounces sparkling wine, chilled
Garnish: 1/2 passion fruit
1. Add all ingredients except sparkling wine into a shaker with ice and shake vigorously until well-chilled.
2. Strain into a chilled coupe glass.
3. Garnish with a passion fruit half.
4. Serve with a sparkling wine sidecar (on the side).